This path will cover the essentials of integration and security on Microsoft Azure. You will learn how to manage subscriptions and resources on Microsoft Azure, how to implement and manage virtual machines and networks, and how to secure identities in the cloud.
You will be able to –
- Implementing and managing Virtual Machines and Storage
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implementing and managing Azure Virtual Networking
- Implementing and managing Azure Resource Manager and Resource Groups
- Implementing and managing Azure Active Directory
- Comparing Microsoft Azure and AWS features and services
- Monitor and Maintain Microsoft Azure solution
- Deploy, Manage and Secure Azure compute resources
- implement web apps and containers
Tools you will learn:
Use Azure PowerShell for one-off administrative tasks
Use the Azure CLI for one-off administrative tasks
Azure App Services
Use the Azure mobile app to manage Azure on the go
Azure Resource Manager Templates
Use ARM templates to deploy an entire cloud infrastructure
You’ll connect with your classmates and instructors in Slack, a messaging and collaboration tool used by thousands of digital teams worldwide.
How Do I Know if This Course is For Me?
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
GET HELPFUL FEEDBACK ON YOUR WORK
VIDEO CHAT IN GROUP Q&A SESSIONS
SHOOT US A QUICK EMAIL
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose the plan that’s right for you
Sign up for your personalized learning program right now! If you’re not completely satisfied within the first 14 days of your program, we’ll give you a full refund.
INCLUDES LIFETIME ACCESS!
Low monthly payment
Save Rs. 2000/-